20071102

Can you believe it?

I've heard some people say that because a person is born in any a particular season then that person is mentally and even physically attached to that season. For me, it's quite factual. Every year in fall, I always get emotional and sentimental. It does not matter where I am, who I am with, what I do or what age I am, I simply get a sentimental feeling. There's always such a place deep within me that isolates myself from the crowded world, and in that place I can just talk to myself. No bullshit from interactions with others, no stress from reality. It's a place I call the 'REAL ME'. I can be a quiet girl, a noisy girl, and above all, just to be innocent like the way I have always been. It's really pure, clean, and peaceful place; a place that cannot physically exist.



********************************

沒有留言: