20080623

How to mend a broken heart

How do we correct/ undo a mistake? I know how to fix a paper work mistake is as simple as spending more time on it. Yet, for a passed experience which one hopes had not happened, what can I do to LET GO of the sadness and walk out of the darkness towards that sunny hopful light?

I’ve been getting more and more used to with driving my company owned minivan, I overheard a radio station doing a Taro mind game and they said they could offer advice, via selecting a card they offered over the airwaves. So I did. Then, I had to find out the real reason why I was neglecting going to Europe for my wedding.

It's all because of my past has been haunting me. I have been carrying all this baggage around. And I was not even aware of what I was doing to myself. All the excuses and reasonable reasons now all seem absurd.

Past, what a past.

Tears weeping, weeping tears... Now as fresh and reborn as I can be, I feel really alive.

Yes, I am alive.

Europe, wait for me, I will be there in late July 2008!

沒有留言: