20080623

Summer Breeze

With the humidity and the heat going higher and higher, there’s no doubt, the summer is back. Personally, I like summer. One of the biggest reason is that I can go to the gym and just sweat, Sweat, SWEAT. YEAH~ After April 14, I'll be working for my current company for a year. It's easy to work for ONE year in this company since there are always so many events going on each day. Sometimes a Filipino gets injured so I have to visit the hospital with them for 3 days in a row. There are always new and old workers coming and going. One day I’ll have to take someone to the labour centre because they are leaving ahead of schedule or some new employees arrive so I have to take them for immigration to get their ARC (Alien Resident Certificate). Monthly meeting is just everyday work.

沒有留言: