20070321

Time goes by and comes back

There's a trash collecting time that comes twice a day in our neighborhood. Once in the early afternoon, the other a late one of course. So, I have been thinking, we human beings can clean our domestic trash with the trash collector, but how do we clean up the trash which is within ourself for such a long time? I often look into my mental unwanted belongings, seeing them sitting there for decades, now soon going to be the 3rd one. They are still there reminding me of whatever I have done in my life. So many things I would love to let go if 110%. Yet, it seems to be a never ending and an impossible thing to accomplish. I've seen a film called "Eraser", I wish sometimes I could have an eraser to erase those things I want to forget. But it is just never really going to happen in my life time dream.

沒有留言: