20070316

Turning my cheek

So...it's a brand new leaf for me. Staying in the hospital for 5 days was not a thing you or me can joke about. 'Cause it ain't funny at all!! As soon I was forced to stay, I immediately realized that actually, Health itself IS THE FORTUNE we already have. There's nothing more valuable than staying health. Poeple may have all that money and material life they dream about, but once their life is over, it's game O-V-E-R!! Things go back to the very start--nothing we can possilbly bring with us to our death we can take away along with our spirits. SO.... This morning I got up to a very joyful mood and felt like I could do anything and for the first time from a very long time, it felt great to know I am actually breathing. Maybe it had something to do with that I went to the gym yesterday and I have been away from depressive work and all that unnecessary stress for nearly 2 weeks. The break really helped!! And of course, my awesome love life.

沒有留言: