20090414

Déjà vu 前世今生

I want to believe that previous and next lives do exit,
otherwise why would I always feel déjà vu?

Those feelings, those smells, those memories, those faces, those sights, and even dreams,
all seem so familiar, yet so strange!


Some say our fate, our destiny is already written…maybe
Some say we had met in a previous life and we will meet yet once again in the next one…maybe

It's too late to look back and it's too far to look farther
I just want to seize the moment

The very moment I can hold your hand,
The very moment I can kiss you,
The very moment I can embrace you,
Every moment to be with you.

If it's all written, so it could be rewritten.


2 則留言:

Wei-Ling 提到...

我也是相信有前世今生,我就覺得我前幾世應該是燒好香,所以我沒遇到什麼大奸大惡的人,反而遇到很多貴人。然後下輩子的我應該是過得很好,因為我人太好,善事做很多,又有佛心。哈哈哈...

Jing 提到...

TO Wei-Ling,

哈哈,是,妳是!!

給妳好人卡一枚!

也是好人的版主