20080717

Arguments I hate


Starting from yesterday morning, people around me have been involved in fights. It started with my colleagues and the "Big Boss' fighting about personal issues. Then, the minute I stepped into the office this morning, I heard some really loud shouting in a small private meeting room. It was some other colleagues ganging up on one another. Then a storm erupted outside, just like it had done in the office...

Things are just getting more and more complicated as there are so many different nationalities in the office. No one really likes
each other and the best way to stay safe seems to be to preemptive strikes, which is not my thing. People are wearing masks in front of one another. Gee, it's just a complicated circle and I really do NOT want to get myself involved as this would never sort out the office problems.

Or, maybe, it's about time I should change my environment. Thankfully, the UK is coming soon!

沒有留言: