20080726

Sex and the City 觀後感

I can barely recall when was the last movie made me tear and laugh, laugh then tear some more in the theatre. Glad this time we made it there for Sex And the City.

I was only reading the newspaper about how popular this used to be TV programme movie. Andrew thought it might be interesting just to see from something on a TV box becoming onto big screen. Turn out it’s a very good one. I personally LOVE it. Now I understand why it would once again hit so many people’s heart as they go realistic and, of course, more dramatic as a necessity part in any successful movie. In the beginning I was mainly aiming at the fashion show in it, later on I couldn’t help it being drown into the twisted bit plot about Carrie and Mr. Big. In the nutshell it’s better than I ever expected but somehow it’s still quite within my inner thought. However, I still wonder, would anyone ever be able to find such a long term solid bond relationship in this society? I don’t know if it’s just me, or to other people too-- has this movie represented something all the lonely people in the universal always desire? Something we call “A friend in need, is a friend indeed.” True friendship—does this invisible thing still exist on the planet or it has just gone long time ago into extinction with those dinosaurs? I hope one day I will be able to find out the answer.

沒有留言: